The Cicholski Funeral Home was started in the late 1940’s by Carl J. Cicholski and his uncle, George Rusiewicz. They had two locations, one in Natrona, known as the Carl J. Cicholski Funeral Home and one in Natrona Heights, known as the George Rusiewicz Funeral Home. The Natrona location had been in business many years prior to the Natrona Heights location. As time past the two names were later reversed.
Mr. Carl J. Cicholski and his wife, Helen, owned and operated the Funeral Home until September 1988 at which time the Funeral Home was purchased by its present owners Thomas J. and Deborah A. Zidek.
In 2004, Tom and Debbie decided to expand the Funeral Home to include a New Visitation Room, Embalming Room and Garage thus enabling them to better serve the families that need their services.
Together with their two children, Gina Marie and Nicholas, The Zideks are pleased to be able to help and serve the families in the Natrona Heights area.